[Trails] Jalan Kubor Trail
In conjunction with Sirri na Pesse: Navigating Bugis Identities in Singapore special exhibition.
Visit the historical site where prominent Malay/Muslim personalities are buried, such as members of Singapore’s early royal families; prominent Bugis entrepreneurs like Haji Osman, Daing Pasandri, Daing Pathompo and Hj. Ambok Sooloh. This is also the only cemetery where you can find tomb stones with various scripts; Arabic, Jawi, Lontara and even Chinese Characters.This special tour will be led by Dr. Imran Tajudeen.
*Terms & Conditions for tickets apply.
- Meeting Point: Malay Heritage Centre
- Participants should arrive at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
- Please present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registrations will NOT be entertained.
- In the unlikely event where you cannot locate the tour group or guide by the starting time, please have your phone on standby for the tour guide to contact you for further instructions.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time and participants who are late may not be able to get on the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour will proceed in the event of wet weather and participants are advised to each prepare an umbrella or a raincoat in case.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather (e.g. - unhealthy haze conditions, thunderstorms) or due to other unforeseen circumstances affecting the tour.
- In the event of tour cancellation, participants will be informed via email (a few days before the tour) and SMS (2 hours before the tour)
- Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation via Peatix.
If you have other enquiries, please email NHB_MHC_Programmes@nhb.gov.sg
- The event description was updated. Diff#327665 2018-03-30 10:19:13
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Malay Heritage Centre
Standard SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- 85 Sultan Gate, Singapore 198501 Singapore